1) Do you need to be enrolled in the IFC to submit the abstract?
Yes. You must first register on the conference website.
2) Do I have to pay at the time of registration?
No. Payment can be made up until August 12.
3) When I choose to pay as “payment slip”, the due date is presented as the following day day. How to proceed?
You do not have to make the payment yet. Next, it is possible to issue a new “payment slip” by clicking on the link “I already signed up and I want to pay” (just below the “Sign up here!” Link).
4) The deadline for submissions is May 20, and full articles is on August 11. Can I just choose to submit the complete article?
No. The papers will be selected based abstract assessments. To send the complete article, you must first send the abstract by May 20.
5) How many authors can the paper have?
Maximum of 4 authors.
6) How many papers can one author submit?
Up to 3 papers per author.
7) Can I submit papers concerning cost, audit, corporate governance and public accounting?
Yes. On the theme of corporate finance.
8) Are there accomodation discount fees in hotels?
Yes. The conference organization signed agreements with the following hotels: Plaza São Rafael, Eko Residence and Hotel Embaixador.