FINANCIAL ANALYSIS AND MODELING
INFLUENCE OF MACROECONOMICS IN CORPORATE FINANCE
INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING STANDARDS
- Font: Arial
- Length: maximum of 7,000 words including graphs, figures, tables and references.
- Figures should be in original quality.
- Citation style: APA or ABNT.
- Manuscript file: Microsoft Word or PDF.
- Title must be centered at the top of the page.
- All authors of a manuscript should include their full names, affiliations and e-mail addresses.
- Introduction and research problem.
- Theoretical background
- Research method
- Conclusions and recommendations
Papers’ submissions must be made by 11th August at: www.internationalfinanceconference.org/ifc2018/
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstracts will be published on the Conference Proceedings.
The best paper will be awarded with US$ 1,000 and the second and third best papers will receive a plaque and certificate.
STYLE AND LENGTH
- Maximum of 2,100 characters (spaces included)
Paper title (no more than 140 characters – spaces included)
Authors: Names, affiliations and e-mail addresses
First author will be considered the main author.
The following sections must not exceed 2,100 characters
Purpose of the research
Key aspects regarding research method conducted on the investigation
Findings and Expected Results
Expanded abstract must be submitted by May 20 at:
For further information:
1) Do you need to be enrolled in the IFC to submit the abstract?
Yes. You must first register on the conference website.
2) Do I have to pay at the time of registration?
No. Payment can be made up until August 12.
3) When I choose to pay as “payment slip”, the due date is presented as the following day day. How to proceed?
You do not have to make the payment yet. Next, it is possible to issue a new “payment slip” by clicking on the link “I already signed up and I want to pay” (just below the “Sign up here!” Link).
4) The deadline for submissions is May 20, and full articles is on August 11. Can I just choose to submit the complete article?
No. The papers will be selected based abstract assessments. To send the complete article, you must first send the abstract by May 20.
5) How many authors can the paper have?
Maximum of 4 authors.
6) How many papers can one author submit?
Up to 3 papers per author.
7) Can I submit papers concerning cost, audit, corporate governance and public accounting?
Yes. On the theme of corporate finance.
8) Are there accomodation discount fees in hotels?